I scoured the blogs for gift ideas and I pieced together something I thought was meaningful from several sources.
- I started with the simple idea that I would love my students to be able to write to me over the summer. Some of my students are going to amazing places. (One little boy is leaving a week early for Russia) I want to hear about their travels!
- I decided to get some neon colored paper from Target and make some personalized stationary for the kiddos. I am going to include a new colored pen and an envelope with my address so they can write to me. I got this idea from searching pro teacher.
- Also from target I bought some gift bags, added a crazy straw and some bubbles and put them all together.
- On the outside I laminated this cute poem I found over at swimming into second. and added a fun summer sticker.
- Here's a close up of the bag and the poem.
- All together it probably cost me twenty bucks, (Yay cheap!) and they turned out so cute! I can't wait to hand them out.