Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

So here I am! My first post! I am super excited to have started this blog. In my school we have two weeks left. So one of the things I've been working on is my class year end gift. I started teaching at this school 3 years ago as a first grade intern. The next year I was promoted to second grade lead teacher, and I looped with my class this year teaching 3rd. So I have been with the same kids for three year now. They will always have a special place in my heart as my very first class. I have learned so much in the last three years, and they have really been a huge part of that. I just know I am going to be a MESS the last day.

I scoured the blogs for gift ideas and I pieced together something I thought was meaningful from several sources.


  • I started with the simple idea that I would love my students to be able to write to me over the summer. Some of my students are going to amazing places. (One little boy is leaving a week early for Russia) I want to hear about their travels! 




  • I decided to get some neon colored paper from Target and make some personalized stationary for the kiddos. I am going to include a new colored pen and an envelope with my address so they can write to me. I got this idea from searching pro teacher



  • Also from target I bought some gift bags, added a crazy straw and some bubbles and put them all together. 



  •  On the outside I laminated this cute poem I found over at swimming into second.  and added a fun summer sticker. 


  • Here's a close up of the bag and the poem. 

  •  All together it probably cost me twenty bucks, (Yay cheap!) and they turned out so cute! I can't wait to hand them out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

 

Design By Sour Apple Studio | All Rights Reserved
Clipart by Stockberry Studio