Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Cyber Monday

Well that's it, I finished my short work week and am now ready for the next few days of food, friends, family and shopping!

Thanksgiving this year will be spent with my Los Angeles family. My finances can't really support two trips home this holiday season so I will be having the turkey dinner with my other family, my friends who are also not able to travel home this year. It should be fun, I love making Thanksgiving dinner and I have been furiously cleaning my apartment to get ready :-)

Does anyone do black friday? I do not. Here's why. For 6 years before I was a teacher I worked in retail. It was a nightmare waking up at 3 am the day after Thanksgiving to get to work. The day was always insane and just non-stop. Plus I witnessed my share of crazies pushing each other and running to get the discounted kitchen aid mixers or latest fancy T.V.  So now that I'm not forced to be there, I generally just skip the madness.

I do however love the idea of Cyber Monday! A day to shop and get deals, all without leaving my couch! Sign me up!


Everything in my Teachers Pay Teachers store will be discounted! Many other fabulous sellers will also be having a sale, so go check it out and fill your carts! These big sales are a great way to get stocked up on stuff you will need for after the holidays. 

I've also got a few new products that will be up in my shop before cyber Monday. Here is a preview!


15 detailed writing lessons with graphic organizers and everything you need to help kids write research paragraphs. 


Word wall cards and worksheets to teach your kids this important vocabulary. 

Tese items will be up shortly but you can still head on over and check out what else is in my shop by clicking the icon below. Happy Thanksgiving! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

 

Design By Sour Apple Studio | All Rights Reserved
Clipart by Stockberry Studio