Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What I'm pinning Wednesday!






If you read my last post, you'll know that I have been looking for the perfect way to store student supplies. I finally found some chair pockets that were affordable. I found these on ebay. I got a set of 23 for around $100 bucks. Yeah I know, kind of pricy but better than the $300 for the commercially made ones. I think $100 is well spent for my sanity this year. I would have loved to use the home depot aprons everyones been talking about, but they won't fit a folder or math journal. 

Now I'm just looking for the perfect way to attach the student numbers. 


Kids wear these time bracelets and walk around the room to find their partners. It doesn't show in this picture but I  would make some with digital watches. Did you know a kid in my class actually told me last year he didn't have to learn to tell time because of how popular digital watches were? He said in the future their wouldn't be any "old-fashioned" clocks. I was just shaking my head :-(

In spite of that, I am on the look-out for different ways to have kids practice keeping time throughout the day. Signing out to use the bathroom will be one. I'm still thinking of others. 


Final pin here. I am all about goals this year. I want my kids to strive to do the best they can. I would probably add a few more goals.  Maybe using interesting words and others to reflect the 6 traits. 


All right that's it for now! I wanted to remind everyone that I am still having a sale going on util Friday at midnight. Go check it out!




1 comment:

  1. I just wanted you to know that I nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award! I am a new follower and look forward to learning from you!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

 

Design By Sour Apple Studio | All Rights Reserved
Clipart by Stockberry Studio