Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

The second Magical Product Swap (Halloween edition)

I am so excited to participate in the second magical product swap.




This time I am partnered with the fabulous Britney, from Mrs.  V's Adventures in Teaching.

I decided on reviewing her Pumpkin line plot pack, perfect for October :-) She's got a ton of these packs, one for almost every holiday you could think of.





It tackles the line plot standard on the common core perfectly and adds some holiday fun  into it.

Basically it works like this. There are a bunch of pumpkin templates to choose from, some skinny, some wide some small, some large. The kids pick out their pumpkin and start decorating.


The top one has a pillow. The creator of this pumpkin told me his pumpkin was taking a nap. 


Love the party hat on the bottom left. 

After they decorated their pumpkins, they measured the width and placed their pumpkin on a line plot. Then I put them all on the bulletin board. 


Don't make fun of my bulletin board skills. I try hard :-/
I even tried to fancy it up by adding some clips art.  
lol 
I need to center the bottom title



Next week we are going to analyze the data. Britney has these wonderful differentiated worksheets that go along with this. You can choose the one that works best for your whole class, or the ones that work best for individual students. 

I am also going to introduce mean, median, and mode. 


If you want to get this pack you can pick it up in Britney's shop by clicking here. 

She's putting in on sale for 20% off today so pick it up if you are looking for a fun halloween activity to target the standards!

Don't forget to go check out my item that she's reviewing! It's my Halloween Literacy Pack! It's also 20 percent off in my shop today only. 







2 comments:

Total Pageviews

 

Design By Sour Apple Studio | All Rights Reserved
Clipart by Stockberry Studio