Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

12 days of Holiday Freebies day 6! Winter Number Story Center Page.

Went in to work today for a total of an hour and a half. After our Language arts block I realized I was doing the kids, and myself a disservice by staying there. Luckily I was able to find someone to cover the for the rest of the day. I've got the Winter Crud I guess. And this deep hacking cough that scares everyone away. lol.

But it did give me time to finish up a new product I've been working on. And give you guys a new freebie!

I've sold quite a few of these packs in my store.

I decided to make a winter themed one! The only difference is that this pack only really covers addition and subtraction.

Let me explain.

I like to laminate the pages so the kids can re-use them. They look at the picture and write a number story to go with it. For example, they could write

There were 8 polar bears, and 8 fish. How many animals were there all together?
or,
Eight polar bears were having fish for lunch. Three polar bears had yellow fish. How many polar bears had blue or purple fish?
At the bottom they write a number model. They are great for centers, fast finishers etc. Quick, fun, good reinforcement and the kids love the cute graphics, not to mention any time they get to write with expo markers they are pleased as punch. 

Here's a couple other pages that the pack includes. 

 

And because it's day 6 of my Holiday freebies. Here is one sample page you can try out with your students.

The first two people to comment with their email can also have this pack for free! 








13 comments:

  1. Love the winter number stories! It's great that they can be used for math or literacy.

    Bren P.
    The.Teacher.Diaries.K4@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassandra this is absolutely adorable! I love this idea! It puts so much ownership on the students! I'm a new follower! :o)

    œKaryn
    A is for Apple B is for Blog
    Kideducator@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your sweet comment! It's being sent to you now!

      Delete
  3. This looks like an awesome way to practice math and writing.
    Ronda O.
    Boaks1@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this! We have been working on word problems, which is so hard for some of my students! If they have to create the word problem and then solve it, maybe that could open up a new understanding of how word problems work!! Thanks!
    Stephanie
    handsonhappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are best when it comes to hacking.. Our services include: 1. School Grades Change 2. Drivers License 3. Hack email 4.
    Database hack 5. Facebook, Whatsapp 6. Hack Call Logs, 7. Retrieve messages, deleted data and recovery of messages
    on cell phone 8. Crediting , Money Transfer and other various activies 9. Sales of Dumps, Dead drops and fresh CC We
    also sell high grades techs and hacking chips and gadgets if you are interested in Spying on anyone. We sell software,
    apps for hacking service. Your security is 100% guaranteed and we have testimonies all around the world.We get your job done without any disappointment.
    Interested parties can reach us at internetexpert04@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I once hired globalhackteam35@gmail.com. Professional, Skilled and perfect hackers for hire. He's the real deal. My husband was a serial cheater, Had to save myself and the kids so I hired him and I felt a bit skeptical in the beginning but they did a good job. They hack email passwords, Social networks , Whats'app conversations, Cellphones, Any os. Clear criminal records, Change university grades, Improve credit rating , Bank transfers Contact them also for any general hacking services and leave a review for others to see. here is their viber/mobile number +19164365703

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello all

    we are providing Hacking services (with proof)
    online hacking make money and live better life
    we deals
    All credit card, bank transfer, paypal transfer
    we are also teaching
    hacking (credit card, bank logins, computer hacking)
    carding
    spamming
    coding

    contact#

    lykovine@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you suspect your spouse is cheating on you? Or you want to get access to your kids' or employees phones? Contact finessehackers@gmail.com to help spy on their cell phone or computer remotely, he's quick and efficient.

    Don't forget to say Kimberly referred you, I'm sure he'll help.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello everyone, my name is Kate Johnson.I was able to hack my husband's phone remotely and gained access to all his texts and chats with the help of ghosthacker2351@gmail.com, he is reliable and trustworthy. I have tried him and he did a great job.if you require his services tell him I referred you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello everyone, my name is Kate Johnson.I was able to hack my husband's phone remotely and gained access to all his texts and chats with the help of ghosthacker2351@gmail.com, he is reliable and trustworthy. I have tried him and he did a great job.if you require his services tell him I referred you.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

 

Design By Sour Apple Studio | All Rights Reserved
Clipart by Stockberry Studio