Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

Last days of vacation

This weekend I am at the Outside Lands Festival in San Francisco. It's my one last hurrah of the summer. Next week I am going to be working in my classroom, and the following week teachers report back. The good news is that I will finally have some pictures to show!

I wanted to remind everyone about my linky party going on.


Share what you have in your teachers pay teachers cart for the big sale. If you want to link up you still can through Monday. I would love to see what you all plan to purchase. I have already added two more things to my cart by reading your posts. 


Don't forget about the sale! Use the code BTS12 and shop Sunday and Monday to save 28%



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

 

Design By Sour Apple Studio | All Rights Reserved
Clipart by Stockberry Studio