Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

What's in your cart????? A linky party!


I am excited to announce (as I'm sure many of you are as well) That Teachers pay Teachers  is having a huge back to school sale!

TPT is offering 10% off everything, and many sellers (including me) are offering an additional 20% off. Which, due to math or something, somehow equal 28%
Make sure that you use the discount code BTS12 to get the discount!

Check out I love First Grade's blog to see a gigantic list of sellers who are participating in the sale!

I thought it might be fun to do a what's in your cart linky party to share what we plan on buying during the sale. I know my cart is full ( and my wish list is even fuller) waiting for the sale!
If you want to link up grab the button and share what's in your cart!
Here are the rules!
1. Choose 3 or 4 items from your cart you plan on buying during the sale. 
2. Share a quick review of the product, why you are buying and what you plan on using it for.
3. Provide a link so the reader can find the item you are reviewing. 
4. Use the button and link back to my blog
5. Add the link to your post below.
First up is the math daily 3


This is similar to the daily 5 structure for reading. There's math by myself, math with others and math with the teacher. I can't wait to finally have a way to organize my math time that doesn't include me running around like a crazy person trying to help everyone. 


Next is the kids of character pack


There is a character trait for every week of the school year as well as a journal. I am excited to use this pack to structure my class meetings. I plan to discuss a trait each week and have the students give examples of when they have seen this trait being exhibited by others.


Finally I am super excited about this pack! It's a unit to teach greek mythology. I taught greek myths two years ago and the kids were absolutely crazy about it. This gives me more resources, and the clip art is killing me with it's cuteness. 


So that's what's in my cart! (Well some of it) What's in yours? Link up until August 13th when the sale ends!

Of course I would love for you to check out my items which will be on sale as well. 

Here's a preview of what I've got in my store!


Click the button to go to my shop

Second, Third - TeachersPayTeachers.com








7 comments:

  1. What a fun linky! Thanks for organizing it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love peeking at what others are buying and adding MORE to my wish list! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited to see my Kids of Character pack on your list!! I will be linking up with you in the next couple of days to show what's on my shopping list! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really great idea, I'm excited to use it!

      Delete
  4. I can't wait to pick up the I Spy products from Marsha McGuire!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I was a little slow at putting the pics and links up on my page, but they are there now! Such a cute idea for a linky party, and helpful too!

      Delete

Total Pageviews

 

Design By Sour Apple Studio | All Rights Reserved
Clipart by Stockberry Studio