Here's the loot!
My sister and cousin love thrift store shopping. So when I visit that's basically all we do. I was in heaven when I walked in here and saw all this stuff! So cheap!
1. Games were a $1.99. I can't believe I ever played full price for games! I got checkers, battleship, sorry, and mancala (a class favorite)
2. Book were .25 cents. I couldn't believe it. I got some picture and chapter books. If you have a small library I highly suggest checking out thrift stores. They had some really good ones, in decent condition.
3. Pattern blocks 49 cents!
4. World erasers also 49 cents. I'll either put these in the prize box or give them as gift (maybe for Earth day)
Target is always a favorite. Most of this stuff was found in the dollar spot
1. Magnetic holder. I'm going to use it for whiteboard markers.
2. Buckets for sharp and dull pencils
3. curriculum binders
4. stress balls. They were cute. I couldn't help it.
5. first day pencils
I went a little crazy here
1. Happy birthday ribbon to decorate number two
2. basket to keep birthday supplies (stickers, bookmarks and certificates from my pack)
3. Picture frames to hold cute quotes for the library
4. Baskets to use a reading luggage
5. Robot stickers, I have a sticker addiction
6. Tubs to hold group math manipulatives
7.Sock monkey puzzles, for group team building on the first day. I got the idea from one of you in blogland.
8. Desk organizers
9. More puzzles
10. Basket I am going to keep my stress balls in.
Our Wallmart didn't have that wonderful 88 cent section everyone has been blogging about. I was sad. I did however get sheets to use on my bulletin boards.
Check back tomorrow because I am having my first linky party! I am super excited about it!